Fibre Reinforced Concrete is concrete containing fibres which increases its structural integrity. Depending upon application various fibres like Steel and Synthetic Fibres are used.
Fiber has always played an important role in reinforcing concrete since prehistoric ages. The use of straw in mud bricks and reinforcing them with horsehair is a well-known tradition being followed since ages. With time, the technology has improved and we are getting more options for reinforced concrete. As for example, in the twentieth century, asbestos fibers were added to cement to reinforce it.
• Reduced Plastic Settlement & Plastic Shrinkage Cracking
• Increased Durability
• Increased homogeneity & Reduced Bleeding
• Improves Rheology of fresh concrete
• Reduces Spilling of concrete in fire situations
• Improves Flexural Strength
• Resists corrosion of Steel
• Industrial Flooring
• Commercial & Residential Building (Slabs /Ramp)
• High Performance Concrete pavement
• Bridges and Dams
• PQC Roads