Ready Mixed Concrete is a type of concrete which is generally mixed and made in a central plant and not at the construction site. This concrete is generally mixed based on the type of construction work being done and its specific requirements. Hence choosing a company specialising in Ready Mixed Concrete will give you a far more superior quality concrete than others for your construction purposes. In fact, in traditional concrete, it is almost impossible to achieve the perfect grading and water-cement aggregate. Using RMC however, ensures that there is a consistency maintained in the quality.
• Quality assured concrete
• High speed of construction- Speed of construction can be vary fast in case RMC is used.
• Conservation of energy and resources because of saving of cement.
• Environment pollution is reduced due to less production of cement.
• In High Rise Buildings especially the RCC beams and columns used
• Structural elements which are precast
• RCC and Precast Concrete Girders and Long span Beams
• Structures used in Marines
• Requirement of concrete with high performance and longer design service life